Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Glorification

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

Once again, I acted like a fool again. Truthfully, I just had my period today and I was REALLY depressed. I so badly wanted to perform my duties to Allah S.W.T in this final 10 days of Ramadhan that I overlooked the fact that this Haid in itself is a blessing. Everything comes from Him and He knows best for us. For me to deny that, forgive me Ya Allah. A friend told me that this is a chance for me to glorify Him.

002.185 ... Allah intends every facility for you; He does not want to put you to difficulties. (He wants you) to complete the prescribed period, and to glorify Him in that He has guided you; and perchance ye shall be grateful.

With that, Ya Allah, You are testing me with this Haid and I will try my best to glorify You. Forgive me for being such a sinful soul, who loses to patience, and Your Mercy is much greater than I can ever imagine.

And friends, allow me to share this beautiful Istighfar with you. A reminder to us:

No comments:

Post a Comment