Friday, November 30, 2012

Under Your Feet

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

Dear brothers and sisters,

Who in this world do you value the most?

Today, I am going to tell you about my most valuable person. My Jannah lies under her feet. My mother. She carried me for 9 months and for undergoing through that pain Mom, I will eternally be grateful. Sarah rindu Mama :')

See.. my Mom, she is not exactly an academically educated person considering she quit school early.. but what she has taught me in my years of living.. is worth more than any education this world can provide. She gave me the knowledge of the deen. Constantly mentioning Allah S.W.T. ever since I was small. I never took heed.. but now that I do..

Ya Allah.. grant her Jannah.

There is one thing I pray that I will be able to do for her. My dream. I want to send her for Hajj with my father. I want to earn the money myself and present that gift to her. My Mom has not gone for Hajj yet and as I am becoming more mature, she is getting older. And she needs to complete her 5th pillar. I sincerely pray that I will be able to fulfill this wish.

She never complains always staying home every single day. The only people that she sees in her life is us, her husband and children. And her family.. is in Singapore. Not in Brunei. And what do we as her children do.. We constantly ignore her advices. Yet she is still patient and passionate.

Maybe I should have been more closer to her. But it's not too late. It's never too late. I do feel that when I call home I find myself opening up bit by bit. Oh Allah, You soften my heart and Alhamdulillah I am able to love more and give more.

Ma, I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment