Friday, September 9, 2011

Eid Mubarak

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
It has been a while since I last updated. Guess what I was caught up with? Eid celebrations- and school!

Eid Mubarak! Or in my native language, Selamat Hari Raya! Maaf zahir dan batin. I do hope you will forgive me of my wrongdoings in the past and the present. All of it, I deeply apologize for. What I do know is that it is better to ask for forgiveness even if the person hesitates to forgive. Everyone is different but in the end, everyone returns to Allah S.W.T.

Masya Allah. It has been great to see both close and distant relatives during Eid. I used to text with people on the phone when we went to relatives’ houses but Alhamdulillah, this year I put my phone safely in my bag and was able to start conversations with uncles/aunties/cousins. I figured this is the time where I should get to know the family better.

Although my Eid is cut short with the starting of school on the 6th day, some of my friends are still conducting Open Houses and I am able to knit good relations with them.

For everything, Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment