Friday, January 23, 2015

Memoir of A Sinner

Your words pierced through my naked soul; the firm intensity probed my consciousness, raking for the guilt in me to come to surface.
I have none; not even an exoneration for myself, just a marred insight to my flaws. What appeared to be vindictive is now just.. remorse.
He gave you a gift: of words that will carve contemplation in the human soul. Fallible as we both are, I am still wary of your prominence.
Words of that mighty power will be the bane of my existence. And now, begrudgingly I witness, I have transgressed against myself.
But woe be to me; for in my moments of weakness, my repentance takes on altitude. However in the impending doom, I will incur His wrath and again I shall weep.

But until then, I shall be the one to seek.

No comments:

Post a Comment